MONDAY JULY 5 LIVE AT VITELLOS!!!
June 10, 2010
I just wanted to let you all know that my Folk Songs for Jazzers Band will be playing a one night only rare performance at Vitello's Jazz and Supper Club in Studio City on Monday, July 5th. This is the holiday for Independence Day, so come on by and celebrate America's Independence with a fun filled show of all your favorite American folk songs whacked out by yours truly, and played by an incredible group of Los Angeles finest jazz musicians. We'll be debuting 8 new arrangements for the new CD we'll be recording in August ("Son of Folk Songs for Jazzers"), as well as playing many of the classics from the original CD. The band will be:
• Wayne Bergeron - Trumpet and Flugelhorn
• Peter Erskine - Drums and propulsion!
• Grant Geissman - Guitars
• Michael Hatfield- Vibes and mallets
• Trey Henry - Acoustic Bass
• Alex Iles - Trombone, Baritone Horn, and Tuba
• Christian Jacob - Piano
• Valarie King - Flutes
• Sal Lozano - Saxes, Flutes and Clarinets
• Frank Macchia - Saxes, Flutes and Clarinets
• Jay Mason - Saxes, Flutes, English Horn and Clarinets (including the ever romantic Bass Sax!)
• Kevin Porter - Trombone, Baritone Horn, Bass Trombone, and Tuba
• Bill Reichenbach - Trombone, Baritone Horn, Bass Trombone, Bass Trumpet and Tuba
• Bob Sheppard - Saxes, Flutes and Clarinets
We'll be doing two shows, at 8 PM and 9:30 PM at:
Upstairs at Vitello's Jazz Room,
4349 Tujunga Ave., Studio City, Ca 91604.
$20 cover (it's a BIG band!!) and 2 drink minimum, but remember, the more you drink, the better we sound!
Call 818-769-0905 for reservations or go to www.ticketweb.com to make reservations on-line!
Thanks and I hope to see y'all there!!